Website McGregor Boyall Associates Limited
McGregor Boyall is a privately owned global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987. We are headquartered in the City of London, with additional offices covering the UK & Europe, the Middle East and North America. We provide permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services focusing on the mid-senior candidate market. We deliver within Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, and the Public Sector. Our primary specialisms cover all technology verticals and core business functions.
For a leading telecomunications firm I am seeking a highly experienced performance engineer to join a workload modelling team for AI workloads.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing tools and methodologies for workload modeling and simulation, as well as conducting architectural studies and software/hardware co-optimization for next-generation processors and accelerators. You should have extensive experience in workload modelling, CPU/NPU architecture, and performance analysis, and be proficient in various tools and frameworks.
- Design and implement tools for workload modelling and simulation
- Conduct architectural studies and software/hardware co-optimization
- Analyze and extract features of real-world AI workloads
- Develop strategies for next-generation processor features
- Extensive experience in workload modelling and CPU/NPU architecture
- Proficient in performance analysis tools and simulators
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with QEMU, DynamoRIO, and performance simulators
- Experience with CUDA or OpenCL programming
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.